Thursday 29 January 2015

WHAT I BOUGHT THIS WEEK | #21


I thought that the time had come for me to post another little haul on here, since I did get a bit spend-happy this week.  Technically the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick was bought in the first week of January, but that would have made for a long and boring post title!  

Im not going to lie - the No.7 eye shadow palette's rose gold packaging caught my eye more than the actual shadows inside, oops.  HOWEVER, on close inspection the shades in the palette are actually really pretty and very wearable for every day, the top row has light neutral shades and the second has some darker shades which will be perfect for creating a smoky eye look.  I will review this in full soon with swatches etc. 
Like I mentioned before, the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution I bought was part of the Selfridges January sale, and I treated myself to the shade Walk of Shame which is a lovely berry plum red.  If that makes sense.  Again, swatches and the like will follow soon but I've already worn it a few times and it is a beaut!  

I'm always up for trying new base products, and after seeing a lot of good reviews on the Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer I thought I'd give it a go, seeing as I'm already a huge fan of their foundation.  I'm really excited to try this out, my dark circles are a nightmare so I'm keen to see if this covers them well.  
I repurchased the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown because it is my holy grail brow product, words cannot describe the love I have for this little pot!  It's £14 from Cultbeauty.com, and I honestly think it is worth every penny.  If, like me, you like a bold brow that still looks pretty natural then this is definitely the product to go for.  I apply it with the angled brow brush by Zoeva and it lasts all day, and creates a lovely strong shape.  

I've never tried any nail polishes by Ciate before, but when I saw these two gorgeous shades in TKMaxx for £3.99 each I picked them up straight away.  I got the shades Doll Face and Cream Soda, and these cute neutral colours will be perfect for work wear and will look pretty good with a tan in the summer I reckon!  Plus, how adorable are the bottles?!   

So there's what I've been splurging on lately, full reviews will no doubt follow very soon!  What have you been buying recently?  Have you tried any of these products? xx
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. I am in desperate need of some Ciate polishes and I will now be heading to my local TKMaxx to see what bargains they're giving away!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the look of that palette and the lipstick! and i also really want to try the ciate nail polishes, they always seem to have such pretty colours:-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig