Monday 5 October 2015

ESTEE LAUDER HAUL + GIFT WTH PURCHASE



Well, after another little impromptu blog break I'm back and what better way to return than with a little haul?!

I've been kind of boring lately in that I haven't tried many new products or switched up my usual ones for something different, but this is only because the things that I have been using have been so good that I've not felt the need to try anything else.  So that is why, when my beloved Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer finally ran out I headed straight to Boots to pick up another.  It is without doubt my holy grail concealer these days, I use it for both my dark circles and spots.  At the counter however I saw that Estee Lauder had a gift-with-purchase offer on, so naturally I wanted to get my greedy little mitts on it!  This make up bag full of goodies is available when you buy two products from them, one of them being foundation or skincare.  I ended up buying the concealer and a repurchase of their Double Wear Foundation, in the shade cool bone.  

The free gift included a super cute make up bag, which always come in really handy; a full size lipstick in the shade Melon, which is a gorgeous coral orange, and sample sizes of their Day Cream, Take It Away make up remover, Advanced Night Repair Serum, a mini Double Wear Foundation (perfect for keeping in your handbag), Modern Muse perfume, and three mini base samples to create their 'Instant Glow' look.  I'm really impressed with this generous offering from them, and think it's a great incentive to stock up on a couple of bits if you're running low on foundation or skincare.  

I can't wait to give the lipstick and serum a go, I've heard great things about the formulas of both!  

Did you take advantage of this Estee Lauder offer?  Have you tried any of these products? xx

SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try the concealer as I've read a few reviews lately and plus when my skins bad it needs better coverage xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawd, I just love Estée Lauder free gifts, they always do them so well.
    Double wear is my all time favourite so great choice :)
    I used to swear by the conceler too but traded down to the Lasting Perfection and have never looked back but that's purely just for value for money.
    Great picks.
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love double wear! that gift with purchase looks amazing too, x x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the gift bag looks incredible! I really want to try the foundation so now definitely seems like the best time to purchase!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print of the make up bag! Been meaning to get this foundation for ages so will have to check it out whilst the offers on!

    Alice | Sheer Beautiful | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them I and now reply to every one :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Simply Sarah | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig